The Problem with Salespeople

The Problem with Salespeople:
Most salespeople are either under-trained, over-trained, wrongly trained, poorly trained, incorrectly trained or simply untrained! 83 percent do make some sales, some of the time. But, of the remaining stellar 17 percent, less than a handful sell or close sales predictably well.

Most sales managers count on a mere handful to sell consistently, hoping the others will make a few sales before they get fired or leave on their own. The result is LOST SALES… LOST INCOME… LOST SALES COMMISSIONS. 

This problem hurts both sides. It won’t go away until something changes. 

But it’s not the fault of salespeople.

You see, fundamental data have gone missing from other sales-training methods and approaches. Were this not so, the majority of salespeople would perform FAR better than they do; given fundamentally sound, complete training, the greatest percentage would perform better; even the best producers’ numbers would go up.

Fortunately, it IS possible to train salespeople well.

Front Cover 6 Revised LMSMOur book/course combination, LISTEN MORE SELL MORE, proves that salespeople CAN be trained to perform better and to close more sales once they learn the complete and correct data, and then DRILL IN what they’ve learned.

Our training method cannot be found anywhere else! We target and improve exact skills every seller MUST use to open, control, and close EVERY qualified opportunity.

“If you really want to know what makes certain salespeople very successful and others not, then you better read and do the practical drills in this incredible sales book, Listen More Sell More.” 

— Martin Runow, Chairman, Performia International.

Our trainees learn:

  • key sales-related definitions;
  • how to LEARN; how to STUDY and how to APPLY our training materials;
  • the eight steps every salesperson must CONTROL to close a sale;
  • when to begin closing… and when not to! 
  • how to close effortlessly;
  • how NOT to be an obnoxious, overbearing salesperson; and…
  • a Million-Dollar Closing Question definition! …

Taught within the pages of our sales manual, Listen More Sell More. 

Author Credentials:

Ronald Joseph Kule is an award-winning salesman and sales trainer with 39 years of experience in international sales and sales management. At his last multi-million-dollar sales position, he was #1 in Sales for 18 years in a row and first to win the coveted Top Gun trophy. Later, he received recognition as Top Trainer in Tampa Bay for a network-marketing organization. He also has coached hundreds of sales people.

Kule’s trainees agree: “Using the Listen More Sell More sales approach is not only better for me, but better for my prospects and customers.

International Consultants Recommend This Book!

“This is an excellent book, loaded with practical methods and techniques to help you sell more – faster and easier.”

— Brian Tracy, renowned Author, Speaker & Sales Consultant 

Very good book for people who are looking to develop their skills in salesmanship.”

— Patrick Valtin, Founder, New Era International.

“An excellent aid for training salespeople is Listen More Sell More by Ronald Joseph Kule. This is special… it is a practical guide with detailed exercises that help improve sales skills… and… allow sellers to cope with the difficulties and successfully close deals.”

— Alexander Visotsky, Business Development Consultant, Founder & CEO, Visotsky Consulting, New York City, NY.

“Ron, thank you for your dedication of your talents in assisting our company’s growth. The techniques you developed and the skill set employed in your successful sales efforts, you now teach in your sales-training book, Listen More Sell More. I could not give a higher recommendation than you or your teaching methods. Thank you for your professionalism, integrity and friendship.” 

— Rob Crisp, Real Estate Executive & former Network Marketing Blue Diamond

Behind the Book

In 1972, the author developed a fundamentally different approach to sales, which he then tested on his 22-person sales crew.  They ended up #1 in company sales for months. Throughout his 39-year sales and sales-management career, the author re-discovered that he and others sold better, and easier, when trained his way.

More than a book, Listen More Sell More includes a complete, step-by-step, sales-training course laid out on a checksheet. (A checksheet is a format followed in exact sequence. Trainees attest, upon completion of each checksheet item, that he/she understands and can apply the data studied.)

LISTEN MORE SELL MORE grabs the reader by the lapels and insists on being put into action…”

— Best-selling author, Karen Nelson Bell, Nothing Down for Women.

LISTEN MORE SELL MORE will get rid of your butterfly stomach and mind-wrenching selling fears as it fattens your sales commissions! Don’t hesitate. Learn to listen more and sell more today.  Buy LISTEN MORE SELL MORE

Advertisements